Hello, I’m Lisa Lain!
I have a true love for photography. I enjoy capturing those moments that will be treasured forever. That sweet baby’s first days, a child’s silly smile, a couple’s first kiss as mr. and mrs., and families simply enjoying life.
I have always been a lover of the beauty in life and when I picked up a camera and realized I could capture it and make it my own, I was hooked!
I live in the cute coastal town of Carlsbad with my amazing husband, Jonathan and our two adorable sons. Together we love camping, traveling, surfing and spending time at the beach or taking a road trip adventure to somewhere new.
Ten Things About Lisa:
1. I married my best friend and high school sweetheart
2. I love Jesus. I am so thankful for all His blessings.
3. I live by the beach. The sunsets always amaze me.
4. I love Christmas. And all those traditions and decorations.
5. I have an obsession with all things teal.
6. I love to bake and cook. But kitchens are also for dancing right?
7. I’m a sandals and jeans kind of girl, but I love any reason to get all dressed up.
8. I love being creative. Crafts, flowers, decorating…so much fun.
9. I wish I had my own travel television show.
10. I love spending time with my family. (I have 5 siblings. And Jonathan has 4. It’s always a party!)
I am dedicated to giving you an incredible experience. Memories and photographs live on for generations. That is why I feel it is so important to find a photographer who can deliver you a stunning portfolio of moments and emotion captured in time which reflect your personalities. Every couple and family is unique, and I aim to tailor our products and services to bring out the essence of your love for each other. We really look forward to meeting you and getting to document the beauty, love and friendship in your life.